Branding That Disrupts for Education Businesses with Syd
This will help if:
- You want to create impact with your brand, bring about changes and create something new and fresh in the education world!
- You want to a better understanding of what branding is – it’s more than just a logo and colours
- You are currently not getting as noticed as you’d like
- You want to leave an impression on people
This workshop is a hands-on learning opportunity for you to understand the branding side of your business.
Branding is more than just logos, colours and matching adverts. Branding is the essence of a business, it’s the character, the feeling the intangible. A goof brand leaves a mark in people’s memories. It speaks directly to customers and they remember you vividly for when they are ready to reach out.
Syd has created various brands over the last 15 years in different projects she has developed, including through her consultation work with organisations to increase footfall to venues, events and sessions, her radio show that became THE most popular show on the station, her STEM organisation, Femtinos and more recently her online school. She shares her learnings in this workshop so you can create something impactful and make your mark on the world.
So what will we cover?
- Understand what a brand is: One of the biggest issues that educators face is not understanding the business side of running an education business. We’re great educators but sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know. Branding is one of those things that needs exploring because there is so much more than meets the eye!
- Leveraging your brand to create change and impact: Syd is big on creating an impact and change in education. If this resonates with you too, and you want to create a brand that attracts people who want things differently than the norm, then this is the workshop for you!
- Exploring how you always get remembered: We’ll be looking at ways in which you can make that first impression that lasts a lifetime.
Learning workshops run for 3 hours with a short break in between
Live Date: Wed 24th
Can’t make the date? Don’t worry – there will be a recorded course available soon