The Mechanics of Sales & Marketing for Education Businesses with Syd
This will help if:
- You want to get more people to book onto services you offer
- You want to reach more people (without paying for ads)
- You are getting enquires but want to learn techniques to turn them into bookings
- You are planning to do groups and want to attract people to them
This workshop is a hands-on learning opportunity for you to understand the sales and marketing side of your business.
It doesn’t have to be the icky sales stuff you see traditional sales people do.
You won’t get any of the pushy sales ideas from Syd. What you’ll get is tried and tested ideas that work for our sector, that build trust and confidence with the families you work with and they appreciate, value and want more of what you do.
Through training her team, Syd has learnt that everything she does and has done, has a process. And those processes can be replicated.
So what will we cover?
- Learning the language used in business: One of the biggest barriers to learning about business development is the jargon that’s used in every business book and course. You’ll learn what’s meant by leads, conversions, marketing, sales, market research, funnels and lots more
- Understanding and reflecting on your current business: Our business is like a car. We’re the driver of our mission and the business is our vehicle. When things are going fine, we coast through, but when there’s an issue with the engine or wheels, we wish we’d got it serviced earlier. Understanding the mechanics of your business is vital.
- Exploring the issues with conversions: We’ll be looking at why your customers aren’t booking and what you can do about this.
Learning workshops run for 3 hours with a short break in between and the opportunity to pitch projects, courses and collaborative ideas at the end.
Live Date: Wed 27th Jan 10-1pm
Can’t make the date? Don’t worry – opt for the recorded course